[meteorite-list] Sutter's Mill, Most important fall in American history

From: Ed Deckert <edeckert_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 3 May 2012 09:46:57 -0400

Hi List,

OK, maybe I am a little slow on the uptake, and I've been called "Captain
Obvious" on more than one occasion. But Sonny's comment on how fragile this
fall is made me wonder if the reason why so little of this meteorite has
been found is because most of it literally "blew-up" into dust and very
small fragments that will be forever lost? Make any sense?

Thanks,
Ed