[meteorite-list] Type and or Kind on meteorite?

From: Jay & Annette <AJSnyder_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 1 May 2012 15:11:11 -0700

List,

I recently added some meteorites to my collection, but unfortunately, the owner din't have any idea as to the kind of meteorites he was getting rid of. I have asked a few people about them with mixed reviews. I know the Sikhote Alin's, and the OC in the pics, but what about the pallisite, and the grey meteorite? I was told that the grey looking meteorite might be a diogenite or howardite, but I'm leaning more to the diogenite. Any and all suggestions recommended on the kinds. I have also listed the one's for sale previously, and they are still for sale. Two Sikhote Alins, and unknown iron, and the OC.

Here is the link:

http://photobucket.com/Newadditions

Jason