[meteorite-list] TISSINT EJECTION AGE MAY ONLY BE 5 YEARS!

From: Graham Ensor <graham.ensor_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2012 16:09:55 +0100

Thanks for clarifying that Caroline....we were discussing it amongst
our group afterwards and wondered about it, as it did not tie in that
there could be possible pairings...I was hoping that someone would be
able to shed more light on it. We had a great afternoon yesterday at
the NHM thanks to everyone down there....much appreciated.

Graham