[meteorite-list] The Scale of the Universe ; link to science site.

From: Richard Montgomery <rickmont_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2012 08:42:05 -0700

Hello List! This is an amazing scale-tool. I hope everyone likes it.
Richard Montgomery

The Scale of the Universe ; link to science site below.

Hmmm...our part of the visible world is rather limited.

The link is safe.

Subject: Fwd: The Scale of the Universe 2 - by Cary Huang

you might like this scale gizmo, it zooms from 10-35 (Planck) to 1027
(universe) meters.