[meteorite-list] Iron Blebs in Chondrites (Need photos!)

From: Jim Wooddell <nf114ec_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2012 17:20:29 -0700

Hello Eric,

You might look to QUE 94411 or HaH 237. Those had/have been metal
chondrules and I think one of them was initially classified as an iron
meteorite.

Netschaevo (spelling??), classified as a 11E and Portales Valley as an H6.
Maybe someone has some of this in their collection that have what you are
seeking.

Cheers!

Jim

Jim Wooddell