[meteorite-list] Think About Selling my Entire 50mm Sphere

From: David Deyarmin <bobadebt_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2012 01:46:11 -0400

Well the estimates were a bit disappointing. The best was $8k - $10k sold
via auction with a huge commission and photography fees that just about take
most of the lower value so that would be futile.

I was thinking that this collection was worth at least $20k but I guess that
was just a pipe dream.

I know that I have time and money invested in this collection that is equal
to or greater then my $20k value and I was hoping the unique nature of the
the collection would contribute to it's value but it seems to be an issue.

Oh well, I guess I'll just have to hold onto them for now.