[meteorite-list] AD- Super Oriented Sikhote Alin w/radial flowlines!

From: Brandon <b1dunovant_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2012 18:25:09 -0500

Hello List,

I just wanted to point out that I have a beautiful super oriented Sikhote-Alin ending in a little over 24hrs currently only just over $1/g!

This is one amazing specimen in more then one way!! Weighing in at 22.4g it features amazing rollover lipping, an oriented dome shape with radial flowlines and millimeter-like flowlines all the way around that are extremely detailed and pronounced.

If you have a chance, it's worth having a look!

Hope everyone has a good evening.

Brandon D.

Meteor-Rite(EBay)
IMCA# 9312