[meteorite-list] Ad: New Dakhleh Glass website page

From: Michael Gilmer <meteoritemike_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2012 20:17:05 -0400

Hi Norm and List,

Norm, I don't know you and have never had the opportunity to do any
deals with you, but I just wanted to say what many of us probably
think - your website is very fun and informative. On more than one
occasion, I have spent quite a bit of time browsing through the pages,
looking at photos, and reading descriptions in an effort to learn more
about the various types of tektites. You and Aubrey Whymark have
greatly increased my understanding and appreciation for tektites. So
I just wanted to say thank you and I hope to do business with you in
the future.

Best regards,

MikeG

--