[meteorite-list] Time Lapsed Video with Bolide and Trail

From: Gary Fujihara <fujmon_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2012 06:11:38 -1000

Aloha,

The work is by Randy Halverson, who captured several meteors and a couple bolides that left persistent trains in his time-lapse shot from South Dakota and several other locations. I love the moving POV (point of view), as you don't see many time-lapse videos using a dolly. Very nice.

Besides the Temporal Distortion feature, Halverson also posted a behind the scenes short:
http://vimeo.com/33034561

If you liked Temporal Distortion, check out DakotaLapse Volume 2:
http://vimeo.com/17408183

gary