[meteorite-list] Meteorites Reveal Another Way to Make Life's Components

From: Gary K. Foote <gary_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2012 06:37:00 -0400

Count et. al.,

I had the same thought about conducting any such discussion offlist. I
just neglected to say so in my initial email. Forgive my momentary lapse.

Anyone interested in participating or simply listening in please email me
directly using the topic 'Science and Faith' and I will set up a list for
this purpose. In the name of privacy and a fully open discussion I intend
to strip all comments to the new list of all participant's identities.

Gary