[meteorite-list] New Find Today

From: Jim Wooddell <nf114ec_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2012 18:58:17 -0700

Wow Larry! Congrats!

That stone looks like it has a very straight crack right through the center.

I'd be curious on the angle of the strewn field and if it is roughly 137
degrees North to South or 317 degrees South to North or something completely
different???
Not trying to find the location, just interested in the fall direction

I really find your expertise in pairing meteorites with the naked eye
totally amazing. You are good dude!

Hope you find a huge main mass!

Jim

Jim Wooddell