[meteorite-list] AD: eBay Items ending 2 to 4 days

From: Paul Harris <paul_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 09 Mar 2012 14:27:26 -0800

Hello Everyone,

Everything should be fine now. Ebay changed the users RSS URL and
parameters which caused the auctions to have parse errors. I had to
update the code to allow for the new changes.

Thank you Al for using it and Gary for alerting me!

If anyone sees anything wrong with their listing on the page please let
me know (off list).
http://www.meteorite.com/ebay/

Thanks!

Paul