[meteorite-list] meteorite men

From: steve arnold <chicagosteve1954_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2012 13:09:45 -0600

Hello list. For all of those who have missed or are waiting for the
next meteorite men show,there will be 3 in a row back to back to back
on march 14th on the science channel.The first one is steve and geaoff
in arizona. They all say new,I dont know if this one from when they
did franconia or not. The second one is new as they go to iowa and the
3rd one is they are in poland.Again I dont know if this is a repeat.
But I saw them listed in TV GUIDE so I thought I would give everyone a
heads up for next week. I dont how many more there will be for season
3 so keep watching. This is the best year yet.

--
Steve R. Anold, chicago, ill.