[meteorite-list] Fossilized Fruit or meteorite

From: Larry Atkins <thetoprok_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2012 13:56:52 -0500 (EST)

Hi Paul, List,

That's cool! I've never seen one of those. It looks very similar and I
guess it can't be counted out. The area I found it in is mostly
volcanic basalt and I've never found a fossil of any sort, let alone a
rare plant fossil. Sure looks similar though, perhaps transplanted by
Native Americans or early travelers.

Thanks for the input!

Sincerely,
Larry Atkins