[meteorite-list] Speaking of Hammer artifacts....

From: Richard Montgomery <rickmont_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2012 17:50:54 -0700

After an immense belly laugh (I qualify)...here I am writing! This one
takes the cake (although I recently was in a Mariposa mini-store and saw
pine-cones-in-a-barrel at the reduced price only 50cents...the guy behind
the counter began laughing along with me and eventually said, "People buy
'em...unbelieveable"...

Fossilized cones, although, are an entirely different case. I've seen only
one, and it sold for an imense amount of money. All of us into fossils
would concur.

Can't blame this guy, though, because at least he's not saying it "Fell
right there at my feet....right outta the sky!!!"

Richard M