[meteorite-list] I think someone threw a rock at him

From: Mal Bishop <magbish3_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2012 12:53:38 -0400

Hi Mendy and list at large,

Hi Mendy,

Yes, I know what he was probably trying to say, but he misunderstood
like you said. But then again, if he doesn't know
quartz from a (real) meteorite he may not know the difference from grams
and milligrams, possible, yes?

Anyway, I was just trying to inject a little, and poorly executed,
levity on the topic. I was just being a little facetious...sorry!

But you're right, no matter what -- zero times anything will always be
zero ( insert 'smiley face' here). Still hate to see things so
obviously wrong
like this though and some folks just don't, or won't, try to determine
legitimacy ( insert 'frown face' here)!

Mal