[meteorite-list] AD: MURRAY, Nakhla Mars meteorite, Diep River Hammer Stone, Wold Cottage, Barwell, ORNANS & more ending on eBay soon.

From: Shawn Alan <photophlow_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2012 12:25:59 -0700 (PDT)

Hello Listers,

Thank you for taking a look at my post of meteorites
I have for sale on eBay. Here is your chance to own some rare and historic
meteorites. Please take a look and if you have any questions or OFFERS
please email me and I?ll get back with you. Also if you are looking for
bigger/smaller meteorites, let me know too. A meteorite is a meteorite, but
a meteorite with history and a legacy, will always add aura to your
meteorite collection and value.

eBay store?
http://www.ebay.com/sch/ph0t0phl0w/m.html?
?
Featured?items
?
MURRAY Ultra Rare CM2 Meteorite 70 Amino Acids Polyols SUGARS
http://www.ebay.com/itm/251089490446?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
?
DIEP RIVER historic HAMMER STONE meteorite Super Rare - TKW 900g
http://www.ebay.com/itm/261049395979?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
?
ORNANS- Type specimen CO meteorite- SUPER RARE fall from France 1868
http://www.ebay.com/itm/261050545672?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
?
WOLD COTTAGE rare meteorite 1795-1st classified from UK! From British Museum
http://www.ebay.com/itm/261049383471?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
?
SYLACAUGA meteorite Mrs Hodge meteorite strike
http://www.ebay.com/itm/261032254123?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
?
MURRAY Ultra Rare CM2 Meteorite 70 Amino Acids Polyols SUGARS - ASU Collection
http://www.ebay.com/itm/251090707469?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
?
BARWELL meteorite Christmas meteorite fall/shower UK 1965- Hammer Fall. NHM-UCLA
http://www.ebay.com/itm/261050541220?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
?
NAKHLA Martian/Mars meteorite - 1911 Fall-SUPER RARE! KING OF MARTIAN METEORITES
http://www.ebay.com/itm/261049386997?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
?
NEW CONCORD meteorite 1860-Horse killer-ASU collection!
http://www.ebay.com/itm/251090702525?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
?
Pe?a Blanca Spring meteorite rare aubrite 1946 fall
http://www.ebay.com/itm/261050548712?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
?
?
Thank you