[meteorite-list] Question about Meteorite Hunting - Bob Haag?

From: Michael Gilmer <meteoritemike_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2012 12:35:46 -0400

Hi List,

Not long after I first got into meteorites, the Carancas fall
happened. Meteorite hunters descended on the area - something we are
all familiar with now. Bob Haag went down there and collected some
very nice specimens. However, since then, we never hear anything
about Bob chasing falls.

I don't know Bob. And I haven't had the pleasure of attending the
annual Tucson show (yet), so I have never met him or had the
opportunity to chat with him. From everything I have heard
second-hand, Bob sounds like a personable guy and is very involved
with collecting and trading.

So, my question is - is Bob officially "retired" from chasing falls?

Best regards,

MikeG

--
Galactic Stone & Ironworks - MikeG