[meteorite-list] Verish Birthday Party Photos

From: Robert Verish <bolidechaser_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2012 23:32:10 -0700 (PDT)

Hello Capt. Blood,

Thanks for taking the time to post your images of our little gathering.
It gives Moni and I another opportunity to thank everyone that attended our joint Birthday Party.? We hope that the good times that we shared will become the impetus to resume the yearly Meteorite-Tektite Parties again.? Past "parties" had been held in LA area in the previous decade.?
Here is a link to images of a prior gathering:?
http://www.michaelbloodmeteorites.com/TektiteParty05.html?
<http://www.michaelbloodmeteorites.com/TektiteParty05.html >

Should add that the unidentified person in Michael's image?
http://michaelbloodmeteorites.com/BobCloserLook.jpg?
<http://michaelbloodmeteorites.com/BobCloserLook.jpg>
is Michael Mulgrew, who is also from Southern California and is a very active, local meteorite-hunter, as is shown on his website:
http://www.mikestang.com/bristolmnts412.htm
<http://www.mikestang.com/bristolmnts412.htm>

Hope we don't have to wait a whole year for the next "gathering",
Bob V.