[meteorite-list] "Is there any religion that invites.... (Burnham's Meteorites?)

From: Michael Gilmer <meteoritemike_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2012 00:30:40 -0400

Hi Dan, Mal, and List,

After further thought, I think I can answer my own question. Those
meteorites are probably scattered to the four winds. Burnham's final
years were spent in near-poverty. He was living in a tiny flat and
spent most of his time in Balboa Park painting cats and trying to sell
those paintings. He probably sold off the meteorites to pay bills and
buy food. Although, I did recall one way I might be able to find out.
 I have to send a couple of emails, and I'll share what I learn.

Best regards,

MikeG

--
Galactic Stone & Ironworks - MikeG