[meteorite-list] Thank You

From: michael cottingham <mikewren_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2012 09:41:45 -0600

Hello,

I just wanted to say a collective THANK YOU to all who sent kind and beautiful words, condolences, blessings, and prayers. Thanks to all who made purchases and donations. Everything everyone sent, matters in so many ways and the positive energy of it will benefit many people in this time of need.

I will in time thank each and every person who reached out personally. For know, I just wanted to send out a collective THANK YOU to everyone on the list who sent something good my family's way.

Thank You

Michael Cottingham