[meteorite-list] AD two Taza on eBay (one ending soon) and Imilac slice with transparet olivines

From: Tomasz Jakubowski <illaenus_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2012 12:14:45 +0200

Dear List Members,
I have two eBay auction one ending tomorrow - oriented Taza 31g piece with radial flow lines
http://www.ebay.com/itm/190688196830?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649#ht_711wt_1399

and second Taza just listed, beauty specimen, huge size 460g also with flow lines
http://www.ebay.com/itm/190690097652?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649#ht_704wt_1399

Beside this Imilac slcie, 59.6g, with transparent Ol. Size of slice is 78x72x3
https://picasaweb.google.com/100861198517000042847/Imilac?authkey=Gv1sRgCInrg-yo3caL8QE
I bought this slice just for excibition I had in Museum (to show transparent olivines), and after excibition close I can sell this beauty specimen.

All question please send to my email illaenus at gmail.com

All the best
Tomek Jakubowski
IMCA #2321