[meteorite-list] Confusing & Misleading

From: Shawn Alan <photophlow_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2012 22:23:50 -0700 (PDT)

?

Hello Michael and Listers

I would like to say Michael I like your Meteorite Market Trends for June 2012 and how you explain the definitions when it comes to Hammer Falls and Hammer stones. I know this topic has been delt with many times and I am sure in the future it will come up again but I have to say my thoughts on one thing...........?

If you have a?Hammer Stone?you have to have a Hammer Fall, it makes since and you can not have one with out the other Michael explains it to the T and I agree with him and others that collect Hammer Stones and/or Hammer Falls. Lastly, the most important feature or in this since, the?event about a meteorite is, is?that it falls to earth and hits something, every single time. That will never change, and will be celebrated for future generations.

Shawn Alan
IMCA 1633
eBay store
http://www.ebay.com/sch/ph0t0phl0w/m.html?