[meteorite-list] Our Night Sky in the Future (Kinda OT)

From: Michael Gilmer <meteoritemike_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2012 21:32:00 -0400

Hi Chris and List,

Great points. Never thought of that. By then, the oceans will have
boiled off and instead of big bodies of water, we'll have endless
"deserts" of salt dunes. It won't be an Earth I'd want to live on.
Hopefully by then we'll have self-sustaining colonies on other worlds.

Best regards,

MikeG

--
Galactic Stone & Ironworks - MikeG