[meteorite-list] Transit of Venus Pictures I took for all to see!!

From: Don Merchant <dmerchan_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2012 21:02:04 -0500

Hi List. I had a beautiful view with clear skies of this remarkable Transit!
I am sorry to those who Mother Nature spoiled the view with bad weather. I
was able to see exactly as Venus just entered the very limb of the Sun.
Quite spectacular. What really caught my eye and was an extra treat of many
sunspot groups that were visible! What an extra added bonus. If you would
like to see the pictures I took including the Sunspots click the link to my
Website below and it will take you directly to that page. I added a blog if
any one wants to post there thoughts or experiences of this cosmic event.
*
Transit of Venus Pictures I Took
http://www.ctreasurescwonders.com/2012_venus_transit.html?r=20120605205859
*
*
*
Sincerely
Don Merchant
Founder-Cosmic Treasures Celestial Wonders
www.ctreasurescwonders.com
IMCA #0960