[meteorite-list] Ad Potter Nebraska

From: Jack Schrader <schraderj_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 3 Jun 2012 08:26:34 -0700 (PDT)

Dear List,
?
http://stores.ebay.com/OtherWorldsMeteorites
?
I have added a very nice piece of a very hard to acquire meteorite with outstanding provenance, a 32.87 gram partial end cut of Potter, Nebraska.? This sample was cut from a 625 gram piece originally in the Nininger collection, AML# 476.289, and later in the J.M. Dupont Collection. This sample comes with both a photocopy of the original collection card, and the card from Michael Farmer Meteorites.? Check out the address on Mike Farmer's card too which is historic in itself.? The address is his apartment on St Marys Road in?Tucson where I first met Mike more than 15 years ago when he was just getting started in this business.
?
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Potter-historic-meteorite-Nininger-collection-/160815276467?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item25715661b3
?
Please while you are at it, have a look at my eBay store.? New items are being added weekly.
?
I will be gone on vacation from June 7 to June 14 in a remote area so you may not be able to contact me during this time.? I will quickly handle any orders or questions on my return on Thursday, June 14th.
?
Best wishes, Jack