[meteorite-list] July issue of Meteorite Times is now up [Ron Hartman's Memorial]

From: Robert Verish <bolidechaser_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2012 23:20:46 -0700 (PDT)

Hello List,

There was a memorial held for Ron Hartman back in March of this year, and it was my intention to share that event with the readers of Meteorite-Times, but certain events here in California brought about a postponement of that article. There were a number of people that wanted to be notified when this "Memorial" article was going to appear in Meteorite-Times. Well, for those who are interested, this is your "notification".

See below, for the links to Meteorite-Times that were supplied by the editor, Paul Harris.

While I have this opportunity, I would like to add that there are other articles, as well, from other contributors about:
Ensisheim 2012,
Sutter's Mill,
Coolidge (C4),
Bediasites,
Artifacts vs. Cultural Items,
Anda Philippinites, and
shop tips for making jewelry with meteorites and tektites.

Enjoy,
Bob V.