[meteorite-list] New post: Probable meteorite fall at Whitmire, SC in February

From: Marc Fries <chief_scientist_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2012 18:35:15 -0400

My apologies! I worded that email poorly - by "fell through the cracks" I meant that -I- never worked on it, not that it was completely ignored. My apologies to those who've put in their time and effort on this fall. And I will add a link to the Meteorite Times article; that was an oversight on my part.

Cheers,
Marc Fries