[meteorite-list] New clues to the early Solar System from ancient meteorites

From: MstrEman <mstreman_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2012 16:27:25 -0400

I'd like to see which of the 7 diogenites they evaluated was NOT from
Vesta. Unfortunately, for me, Nature Geoscience where is is published
online seems to be a subscription only journal. The pdf file
downloads ok but is encrypted.

Thanks Tom for the post. Too often we lose track that meteorites
aren't just "cool" to own but are scientifically important to the
understanding of the formation and evolution of the early solar
system. We have meteorites in our collective collections whose parent
bodies were long since absorbed or ejected. To me that makes them
even more precious.

Elton