[meteorite-list] AD: 3 Months Website Advertising + 50% OFF Print Ads

From: contact at meteorite-hunting.com <contact_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2012 13:32:22 -0600

Here's my ad for this week. (scroll for pricing)
Advertise your meteorites for sale to MHC website visitors and subscribers.

3 MONTHS WEB ADVERTISING: Multiple Ad Spots on Meteorite Hunting &
Collecting magazine website PLUS+ a display ad in the Meteorite
Classifieds section.

PROFESSIONAL AD DESIGN: Free AD design with any ad purchase.

50% OFF PRINT ADS: Advertisers who purchase WEB ads from THIS SALE
(this week) will receive 50% off Print Edition advertising in the NEW
special collectors edition of MHC magazine when it's released!

2 SITES/SECTIONS:
Your ad will appear on the MHC Website:
http://www.mhcmagazine
PLUS+ the Meteorite Classifieds Section:
http://www.mhcmagazine.com/meteorite-classifieds/

AD PACKS
-----------------------------------
3 Months 1 Ad spot BOTH Sections: $39
SIDEBAR AD: 150x75

3 Months 2 Ad spots BOTH Sections: $49
SIDEBAR AD: 150x75
SIDEBAR AD: 125x125

3 Months 3 Ad Spots $69
SIDEBAR AD: 150x75 (both sections)
SIDEBAR AD: 125x125 (both sections)
FEATURED SIDEBAR AD: 100x300 (both sections top sidebar)

3 Months 4 Ad Spots $99
SIDEBAR AD: 150x75 (both sections)
SIDEBAR AD: 125x125 (both sections)
FEATURED SIDEBAR AD: 100x300 (both sections top sidebar)
SIDEBAR AD: 300x300 (both sections bottom sidebar)
-------------------------------------

Call 928-530-8687 or Email to order.

See All REGULAR AD Pricing:
http://www.mhcmagazine.com/advertising/

Sign up for UNLIMITED FREE Meteorite Classifieds:
http://www.mhcmagazine.com/meteorite-classifieds/

NOTICE: All previous/current MHC advertisers please contact me for
details on receiving a FREE AD.

Regards,
Eric Wichman
www.mhcmagazine.com