[meteorite-list] Fall location estimate for 14 July fireball over SE Alberta

From: Matson, Robert D. <ROBERT.D.MATSON_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2012 12:56:27 -0700

Hi Marc/List,

Additional reports have been posted to the AMS site, as well as various
Canadian UFO websites on the July 14th fall over southeastern Alberta,
Canada. I estimate the fall location is east-southeast of Lake Newell
and west-northwest of Medicine Hat in the vicinity of Suffield, Ralston
and Alderson. --Rob