[meteorite-list] MHC Magazine AD: ATTENTION All Dealers Collectors & Advertisers

From: contact at meteorite-hunting.com <contact_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2012 13:24:59 -0600

Hi List, One more thing.

If you are a dealer/collector who advertised in these MHC magazine
issues below:

July Premiere
Sept Issue
November Issue
January Issue

Please contact me IMMEDIATELY!

The ad print/layout has been upgraded and has changed considerably. If
your advertising/contact/website/sale information has changed please
let me know IMMEDIATELY so I can upgrade/update your ad.

TO ALL NEW ADVERTISERS/DEALERS: Advertising space is available in 3 issues.

There are a limited number of advertising pages available, so please
contact me as soon as possible for details and pricing.

(Note: all old pricing is no longer valid. Dealers/Collectors wishing
to place an advertisement in the next 3 MHC issues, on the website, or
in the Digital Edition of MHC magazine should contact me as soon as
possible to receive the new display advertising price list. Also, If
you do not have artwork, I can create it for you for free.)

Contact me offlist to order or with any questions regarding previous
or future issues. You can reach me by phone at 928-530-8687.

Regards,
Eric