[meteorite-list] AD - Sutter's Mill and many other new items!

From: Dana Jenkerson <keithandana_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2012 10:51:09 -0700

Hello, Everyone!

We have added a lot to our website, most notably some killer Sutter's
Mill specimens. It looks like there is going to be very little of this
material found and offered, so if you are wanting a great specimen for
your collection, here it is.

http://kdmeteorites.com/SuttersMillMeteoritesForSale.html

Other new items include an amazing damascus meteorite knife, A nice
Springwater slice, some great Campo slices, Seymchan, Glorieta
Mountain...to name a few. We have sizes for every collector.

http://kdmeteorites.com/WhatsNewAtKDMeteorites.html

Thank you for taking a look!

Cheers
Da