[meteorite-list] AD: A++ Kentland, IN Crater Shattercones and Impactites!!

From: B <b1dunovant_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2012 11:02:42 -0500

Hello all,

I've uploaded some photos of a few shattercones which can be viewed by following the following link;

http://picasaweb.google.com/103555700843987997365

I will be adding other pieces throughout the day and over the next few days.

If you see something your interested in, make me an offer. Trade offers are welcome as well, just email me off list.

Thanks,

Brandon D.
Chicago, Il