[meteorite-list] IMCA Katol India meteorite - Forbidden Fruit

From: Stephan Kambach <stephan.kambach_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2012 12:55:28 +0200

Hallo List, Hallo IMCA members

I didn't follow the dialog, but did see the comment from Greg Catertton:
I do share his comments in some (important) parts.
How many IMCA-members from all of them are only collectores?
Question to the - not only collector group: percentage your self/ how many
personal pure interest in the NOT profit part(for the profit - that's the
money value)
for meteorites you bringing up for yourself, compared to the interest in
earning money by the meteorites?
The IMCA seems for me to present something in sense like (in comparison to)
the magic
hood from the Alberich in treasure of the Nibelungs.

Regards, Stephan Kambach Germany