[meteorite-list] AD - 20% off Meteorites for sale - historic, rare and museum pieces!

From: Greg Catterton <star_wars_collector_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2012 08:32:27 -0700 (PDT)

Hi to all, I hope everyone is doing well. I have a 20% off sale going on ebay right now to raise some cash.
Here are the listings:
http://stores.ebay.com/Wandering-Star-Meteorites?_trksid=p4340.l2563

I will take an additional 10% off for sales OFF EBAY. Feel free to make offers, worst I can say is no.
There is some really rare and historic samples available that you simply dont see often.

BULK DEAL:
Lunar displays, buy 10 for $275, buy 20 for $500
Martian displays, buy 10 for $275 or 20 for $500?

Both of these are the real deal, not the fake crap that others have been selling recently. I made these myself from larger pieces to offer a nice presentation at an affordable price.

I left a few orders in WV, They will mail Saturday when I return.

Thanks for looking and again, I hope everyone has a great day.

Will consider trades if the material offered can be resold quickly.

Feel free to email or call for more info.
Thanks,

Greg Catterton
www.wanderingstarmeteorites.com
On Ebay: http://stores.shop.ebay.com/wanderingstarmeteorites