[meteorite-list] Meteorite Art _at_ Vienna Natural History Museum

From: MexicoDoug <mexicodoug_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2012 23:51:55 -0500 (EST)

Hello Listees,

This one I do get, "it's a net for catching meteorites:

http://www.husar.tk/work_frittiniroda.php

The rest is a series of 69 (?) works that artistically chronicle the
happy dinos, the arrival of the supposed impact, and and the aftermath
of earthly evolution - I think ;-], some at the Wiener Naturhistorische
Museum in Vienna. I'm having a little difficulty interpreting these
works , but here's a link to what I believe the arrival of the
"meteorite" that will destroy the dionosaurs:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/husar_archiv/6527495013/in/set-72157628459666293

And I think this is the destruction of the dinosaurs:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/husar_archiv/6527495643/in/set-72157628459666293/

You can click on the others (- to the right is the immediate neighbors
of the series and scroll arrows - if you wish to decipher the pictures.
  Some appear especially interesting, if I one is gifted to figure them
out!

Kindest wsihes
Doug