[meteorite-list] For those of you that use PAYPAL I got this email today.

From: valparint at aol.com <valparint_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2012 05:52:08 -0700

Businesses don't pay income tax even if they send money to the IRS.

What?! How can this be?

Income tax is a non-deductible expense that's passed on to customers, just like all expenses - office supplies, payroll, depreciation, 3 martini lunches, and bribing congressmen to booger up the tax code. It's simply a cost of doing business and it's reflected in product prices.

No matter how the shells are moved around in the tax game, you, me, and all the other bipeds are the ultimate tax payers.

Paul Swartz