[meteorite-list] Tucson.....

From: Ruben Garcia <mrmeteorite_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2012 13:12:25 -0700

Hi all,

A few quick words from Tucson.

For fans of NPR (National Public Radio) here's a heads up. Be on the
look out for a meteorite episode on a program called "All Things
Considered".
They were here for hours on Saturday interviewing us and recording the
sounds from my room at the Hotel Tucson. The program will include a
meteorite hunting segment we'll record at Willcox Playa south of
Tucson on Feb 20th.

Also,

I had planned to stream live from my room at the Hotel Tucson.
However, it's been so busy that I've had to reconsider. Now I really
don't anticipate doing a webcast until we all meet for the 13th annual
birthday bash on Friday.

--
Rock On!
Ruben Garcia