[meteorite-list] PS re Absentee bids IN

From: Michael Blood <mlblood_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2012 13:44:28 -0800

I have been working on numbering the bids of all the
Absentee bidders. If everyone who put in absentee bids
Would look up the new lot number and send them to me
It would save me HOURS of work. You don't even need
To mention the bid amount - I have that, just state the
New lot # AND original lot listing (they are together now)
And that would be GREAT.
        For those that don't, I will work it out, but as I said,
It will take me many hrs.
        Thanks a bunch, Michael