[meteorite-list] (no subject)

From: Sergey Vasiliev <vs.petrovich_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2012 10:43:57 +0100

Hi Pete, all,

Actually I made a website where I started to upload my own books collection.
But the idea is that anybody can share here their prints too.
http://books.sv-meteorites.com

Will need some time to finish with my books but can make a website working
for everybody later if this idea will be interesting.

Regards,
Sergey