[meteorite-list] LIVE Webcast - NOW

From: Ruben Garcia <mrmeteorite_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2012 12:03:15 -0700

Hi all,

I'm finally in my room (#234 Hotel Tucson) and open for business! I'm
going to try to turn the camera on and direct it outside towards the
court yard or down the walk way. If the internet works well and there
are not too many people on line at the same time we should get a
fairly nice video stream
of everything going on at the Hotel Tucson.

Remember, this is where most of the meteorite dealers are set up
(Geoff Notkin, Anne Black, Mr Farmer, Jim Strope, and Eric Olson,
Hans, Kieth and Dana, Et, and many more) so there should be lots of
people in the court yard within a day or two.

click here
http://www.mrmeteorite.com/livevideofeed.htm

--
Rock On!