[meteorite-list] TISSINT OFFER TO RESEARCHERS / Re: Chris Herd talking about the Tissint meteorite - NPR 'Science Friday'

From: Darryl Pitt <darryl_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2012 07:17:13 -0500

ATTEMPTED TO POST PREVIOUSLY - RE: NPR INTERVIEW

Hi,

For those who inquired and those who have wondered, Chris Herd picked up the 58g specimen of Tissint of which he spoke on NPR from me.

In the same spirit of my $325/g offer to Chris, let me now extend a similar offer to members of the Meteoritical Society who are either PhDs or doctoral students: I've set aside another 75g at $325/g should you desire samples of Tissint exclusively for research purposes.

Please contact me off-list.

All the best / Darryl