[meteorite-list] Ad/sale Tucson 2 rooms this year! My entire collection will be in the room for sale....

From: Mike Miller <meteoritefinder_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2012 17:30:24 -0700

Hello everyone, I am sharing two rooms this year in Tucson. The same
place I was last year Ramada room 131 and this year room 234 at the
Tucson city center, sharing the room with the famous Ruben Garcia (Mr
meteorite) I will have great material in both rooms but most of my
personal collection will be at the Ramada where I will be physically
myself. The collection is not priced at wholesale but there are some
very awesome pieces you will not see for sale anywhere. First come
first served, I should be open for business on Thursday the 26th first
thing in the morning. Canyon...WOW Gibeon individual...WOW! Sikhote
HOLY WOW! Franconia you must be kidding! The list goes on and on...be
there

--
Mike Miller ?Kingman Az 86409
www.meteoritefinder.com