[meteorite-list] LIVE FEED TEST - NOW and all day!

From: Ruben Garcia <mrmeteorite_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2012 10:48:51 -0700

Hi all,

It's time to go to the link below and make sure you can see and hear
the broadcast. It's just me talking about Tucson 2012.
http://www.mrmeteorite.com/livevideofeed.htm

Please test the chat feature too. There's directions on how to chat
but I will also explain via the live feed.

Remember, if you're planning on watching the broadcast please test it
now. Remember, if only a few people get on we may not do it again.
However, if we get twice as many as last year we'll be more inclined
to make this a yearly feature.

P.S. Last year there were some unruly people getting on an trying to
cause trouble. No new, this always happens when someone wants
attention but has NOT the talent to do it constructively. I have some
idea who they were and will be trying to find a way to block them.

--
Rock On!
Ruben Garcia