[meteorite-list] meteorite men

From: steve arnold <chicagosteve1954_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2012 08:59:44 -0600

Good morning list.I hope everyone is doing well.Tucson is just right
around the corner.Have alot of you been able to catch season 3 of the
meteorite men?I just was able to watch the M & M in morasko,poland
last night.Great show!I have now seen every show they have done so
far.Also this has been the best since they,ve been traveling outside
the usa.Greta job and well done geoff and steve.I look forward to more
season #3 and I hope you get a season 4.See you all in tucson and have
a great day.

--
Steve R. Anold, chicago, ill.