[meteorite-list] Dentists and a Yaqui/Mayan meteorite mystery (was ...Tucson)

From: MexicoDoug <mexicodoug_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2012 04:46:42 -0500 (EST)

Hi Ed, On dentistes, Yaqui and a meteorite

Dentists in Nogales:
The dentists I mentioned all speak English and some even have US
diplomas on the walls, although in the Mexican schools they probably
get just as much if not more hands-on practice. So don't be shy,
though I thank you so kindly for the vote of confidence. My Mother
needed a root canal job about 5 years ago and even though we could
have gotten it done anywhere in the world, I chose to get it done in
Mexico and the proof is in the absolutely perfect job this incredible
dentist did and with a service that I have never seen elsewhere and her
hands were as gentle as they come..

Back to the Yaqui and meteorites: An unsolved Sonoran Yaqui Valley
Mystery

Here's a lead that would be a blast to read; from the book:
The Book of the Damned
by Charles Fort