[meteorite-list] Fw: AD:FOR THE FIRST TIME A NEW AND UNUSUAL TYPE OF SHERGOTTITE IN THE MARKET VERY SOON

From: Said Haddany <mfcollecter_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2012 15:18:47 -0800 (PST)

Hi List,
?At Tucson show and for everybody?we will be offering a new and unusual type of shergottite NWA 7042..
This type,for scientists, belongs to a category called intermediate ,it is a type that fills?in the?gap between the enriched and the depleted shergottites.
?
http://s788.photobucket.com/albums/yy169/mfcollector/?action=view&current=nwa7042-2.jpg
?
scientific searchescame out with the result that NWA 7042 is a unique ,unusaul and not like any other types of sherogottites, you can go and see the online MetBull database.
Only few slices will be available ,so hurry up and make an order mentioning the size you want and we will glady serve you.
good luck

Said Haddany
I.M.C.A # 8108