[meteorite-list] A Masterpiece of the new Martian fall Tissint

From: karmaka <karmaka-meteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2012 19:12:17 +0100

Now the mainstream media are spreading the news:

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_SCI_MARS_ROCKS?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT

Today this 'Martian miracle' has left our cozy little 'world of meteorites' to spread like wildfire
through the international news media....

Planet earth will become aware of its new visitor from Mars.
Millions of people will be fascinated and our 'world of meteorites' will become a bit bigger.

Martin