[meteorite-list] A Masterpiece of the new Martian fall Tissint

From: karmaka <karmaka-meteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2012 16:23:50 +0100

SIMPLY DIVINE !!!

I'm speechless.....

This 'black' is more than beautiful !!! ;-)

Martin (in awe)

Von: "Chladnis Heirs" <news at chladnis-heirs.com>
 An: <meteorite-list at meteoritecentral.com>
 Betreff: [meteorite-list] A Masterpiece of the new Martian fall Tissint
 Datum: Tue, 17 Jan 2012 16:16:09 +0100

Dear list-members,

 let us contribute to the discussion about that new Martian fall, which
 certainly belongs to one of the most exciting events in all our
 collector-lives, in sharing some pictures of a stone, which is the most
 amazing example of this new fall, we have seen so far.

 The specimen is a completely fusion crusted individual with a weight of 147
 grams.
 The pristine and extremely clean crust displays a fantastic deep-black
 gloss.
 Furthermore it shows indications of a slight orientation, if you note the
 lipping running over the edge to the left.

 http://www.chladnis-heirs.com/new-meteorites/tissint.html

 Simply enjoy!

 Stefan & Martin

 Chladni's Heirs
 Munich - Berlin
 Fine Meteorites for Science & Collectors

 http://www.chladnis-heirs.com